Please plan to be in our office two hours for your initial appointment. This will allow for a comprehensive history, exam and any testing that may be required. An initial appointment with a specialist may take longer than two hours.
Please bring the following to your visit:
- Insurance card(s) and photo identification
- Co-pay if one is required by your insurance
- Insurance referral if needed
- A translator or interpreter if needed
- Prescription glasses if you wear them
- Complete medication list
If you know you can’t keep your appointment, please cancel by calling the office at (315) 422-4412 within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. There is a $50 no-show fee and a $50 late cancellation fee.